Attend the Torchmate CAD Training Seminar
New For 2017 - LECS CAD/CAM Plasma Cutting Automation Seminars and Torchmate CAD Seminars
Lincoln Electric Cutting Systems has two different seminars available free of charge in 2017. The first is our very popular CAD Training Seminars in our Reno, Nevada facility. The second is our Automated Plasma Cutting Technology Seminars. Please see details on both seminars below.
Torchmate CAD Seminars
Lincoln Electric Cutting Systems is now offering our Introductory to Torchmate CAD seminar free of charge. This two-day hands on learning experience takes place in our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Reno, Nevada. The seminar includes lunch, a factory tour, and use of our new demo and customer experience area. In addition, guests will have the opportunity to use the new ACCUMOVE® control systems. Space is limited. For more details please contact CADTraining@LincolnElectric.com.
Watch the video below for an overview of the Torchmate CAD/CAM Training Seminar:
Hands On Training
2017 Dates are now available:
- Two days of training (Optional 3rd day of training begins with the August 3-4 Class, please note at that point the class changes to a Wednesday through Friday training)
- Factory tour
- Lunch provided
- Space is limited, call today
- Demo the new ACCUMOVE control systems
- Special room rates available
Learn Torchmate CAD in the classroom and hands on in our demo facility.
Introduction to Torchmate CAD
- Learn basic functions and tools
- Draw basic shapes
- Discuss shape welding and make/break path funtions
- Import images from the web and use vectorization tool
- Node editing
- Generate precision parts
TORCHMATE ACCUMOVE 2
- Settings and functions of the driver
- Establish quality settings for material
- Understanding height control
- Hands-on cutting with Torchmate demo equipment
- Tips and tricks
BOOKING INSTRUCTION AND SEMINAR REGISTRATION
Space is Limited
Automated Plasma Technology Cutting Seminars
The Overview Training Seminar will focus on product information regarding Spirit® II power sources, INOVA® plasma torches and BURNY® controllers. This class is for students unfamiliar with Lincoln Electric Cutting Products, as it covers basic product knowledge.
- March 6-9
- September 18-21
1170 Trademark Drive, #101
Reno, NV 89521
Mon – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tues – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wed – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thurs – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Registration and Information:
Call: +1 800 321 8072
Register Early - Space is Limited
8 Attendees Only
No Registration Cost
Thursday classes will not be dismissed until
5 pm. Please make travel arrangements
We hope that you have an enjoyable and safe visit with us. To help ensure your safety while in our facility, we ask that you please comply with the following rules.
SECURITY- Cameras or cell phones which include a camera are not permitted in the factory or laboratory areas.
- All visitors must wear their identification badge at all times while in the building.
- Visitors must be escorted at all times.
- No one under 12 years old will be allowed on the manufacturing floor.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)- Safety glasses with side shields will be provided and must be worn at all times on the factory floor and in the lab areas.
- Safety-toed footwear must be worn at all times on the factory floor (unless on designated walkways). Open-toed shoes are not permitted. High heeled shoes are not recommended.
- No shorts may be worn inside the facility.
- Hearing protection will be provided and should be worn in posted areas.
- Make eye contact with any forklift or crane operator. Be sure he or she is aware of your presence.
- Walk only in designated aisles. Watch for tripping hazards.
- Follow all safety warning signs. Watch for hot or sharp surfaces.
- Unfortunately, there are no rest rooms on the plant floor. We are not permitted to leave groups on the factory floor to accommodate a single individual. Rest rooms will be available before or after the tour.
- Follow all OSHA and Lincoln Electric Plant Regulations when performing onsite work.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, weapons and illegal drugs are prohibited on our property at all times. This includes buildings, the factory and the parking lot.
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE POLICY
The business of The Lincoln Electric Company is manufacturing and selling high quality welding equipment, consumables, and cutting equipment. Our challenge is to meet the needs of our customers and to exceed their expectations. On occasion, purchasers may ask Lincoln Electric for advice or information about their use of our products. We respond to our customers based on the best information in our possession at that time. Lincoln Electric is not in a position to warrant or guarantee such advice, and assumes no liability, with respect to such information or advice. We expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including any warranty of fitness for any customer’s particular purpose, with respect to such information or advice. As a matter of practical consideration, we also cannot assume any responsibility for updating or correcting any such information or advice once it has been given, nor does the provision of information or advice create, expand or alter any warranty with respect to the sale of our products.
Lincoln Electric is a responsive manufacturer, but the selection and use of specific products sold by Lincoln Electric is solely within the control of, and remains the sole responsibility of the customer. Many variables beyond the control of Lincoln Electric affect the results obtained in applying these types of fabrication methods and service requirements.
Subject to Change — This information is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of printing. Please refer to www.lincolnelectric.com for any updated information.
Publication MC14-123 | Issue Date 04/15
© Lincoln Global Inc. All Rights Reserved
Lincoln Electric Cutting Systems
1170 Trademark Drive, Suite 101
Reno, Nevada . 89521 .USA