Get To Know Your CNC Plasma Machine
Torch height, voltage and cut speed are just a few of the factors to consider when working to acheive the best cut quality from your Torchmate CNC plasma machine. Being attentive to consumable replacement is just as important. Here are a few tips to help you optimize your CNC plasma cutter.
Careful Considerations When Plasma Cutting:
- Have the correct consumables for your amperage and have the right amperage for the material you are working with.
- Gain as much experience as you can with your machine so that when cut quality falls off, dross and bevel increases you know how to inspect your consumables, air supply and connections
- Know which consumable needs to be replaced rather than replacing the entire consumable stack on your torch
- Replace your consumables BEFORE they are worn out
- If you aren't sure GIVE US A CALL! 775-673-2200