Lincoln Electric® PlateGuard™ - CNC Plasma Table Water Additive | Prevent Rust and Corrosion
Available in 5 Gallon Pails and 55 Gallon Drums
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
• Prevent rust and corrosion of the water pan, materialsupport slats, and loaded material
• Prevent buildup of odors and bacteria
EASY TO ADD AND MAINTAIN
• Add concentrated solution to new or existing watertables
• Contains no oil, nitrites, formaldehyde, wax, or silicone
• Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and nonflammable
LONG LASTING AND EFFECTIVE
• Additive has minimal degradation over time
• No adverse effect to secondary processes such as welding. This reduces or eliminates cleaning parts as they exit the table
Lincoln Electric PlateGuard can be added to any steelwater table utilized for Plasma or Oxy-Fuel plate cutting thermal processes.
PlateGuard is recommended to be added at a concentration of 10% PlateGuard to 90% water,or 1 gallon of PlateGuard to 10 gallons of water.
For water tables that are not often agitated and may sit stagnant for extended periods of time, it is recommended to add 32oz of PlateGuard Conditioner per 50 gallons of water.
• Torchmate 4400 - 5 Gallons
• Torchmate 4800 - 10 Gallons
• Torchmate X 5'x10' - 30 Gallons
• Torchmate 5100 - 35 Gallons
Call to Order Today - 1-866-571-1066
TMS-310-0001-00 - Lincoln Electric PlateGuard (5 Gallons)
TMS-310-0001-02 - Lincoln Electric PlateGuard (55 Gallon drum)
TMS-310-0001-01 - PlateGuard Conditioner (1 Gallon)