Torchmate X Air Plasma
The Torchmate X system with air plasma comes standard with Lincoln Electric’s proprietary ACCUMOVE CNC motion controller. In one interface, users are able to synchronize the height controller, motion controller, and design software—making it easier than ever to teach a team of operators the table’s most advanced operations.
Traditional air plasma systems offer impressive pierce thicknesses and high duty cycles for their cost. Job shops and manufacturers alike can depend on its wide variety of uses to generate substantial income. No gas control is required, yet the cut quality of the machine remains competitive when cutting metal less than or equal to one inch in thickness.
Air plasma Torchmate X tables are shipped fully assembled. All that is required from the end user is an on-site supply of air, power, and water. The computer software is fully installed, and the height control and torch are already mounted onto the gantry. Our customers can simply level the table, square the gantry, and begin cutting within a few hours!
Additional Torchmate X System Options
We will design a machine for your specific requirements when you call our sales team at 775-673-2200.
- 5’x10’ to 8’x22’
- 5’X10’ machine leaves 96”x151” footprint
- Gantry Kit or Fully Built Machine
- Welded with 6-axis robot
- Adjustable water height on water table
- Low backlash 5:1 gearboxes
- Durable powder coat finish
- Easy access doors for cleaning
- Angled support slats for increased life
- Complete in house testing prior to shipment on fully assembled systems
- Water table
- Full cable carrier system included
- Steel fabricated gantry with dual x-axis drive
- Precision y-axis linear guide—the ultimate in accuracy and durability
- Precision ground x-axis guide rails—.001 tolerances, 63 Micro finish, custom made in the USA
- Two X-axis 380 oz. in. stepper motors
- One Y-axis 380 oz. in stepper motor
- 8 amp micro stepping drives
- PC based control software with USB interface
- Approximately 5500 to 5800 lbs for 5’ x 10’ system (dependent on package selected)
- 15 amp/ 110 volt for controls
- 220 volt models available for international customers
- 5’x10’ to 12’x60’
- 2”+ thick plate
- Up to 13 in. thick (Tool dependent)
- Rack and pinion with 5:1 low backlash gearbox reduction
- Up to 1500 ipm
- Up to 500 ipm
- Approximately .0004”
Available Plasma Units
- FlexCut 80
- FlexCut 125
- Torchmate Driver Software
- Accepts any .dxf or G-code
- Everything in CAD/CAM Lite plus nesting, scanning and hogging
- Create digital 3D models of your projects before you start the actual fabrication process. All parts fit together just as they would in a physical model. It is possible to rotate the model, zoom in to see the finest detail, and view its components model from the real thing.
- RhinoCAM is a general purpose machining program for the general machinist. RhinoCAM includes 2 ½ axis, 3 axis, 4 axis and 5 axis operations. This powerful package is ideal for mold, die and tooling, wood working rapid prototyping and general machining markets and generate G-code to be directly sent to the Torchmate machines. This product boasts of powerful toolpath generation strategies coupled with tools for efficiently controlling the cutting tool for detailed machining capabilities, while not sacrificing ease of use. It has all the basic functionality as well as additional features suitable for demanding users with sophisticated manufacturing requirements.
- Windows XP/Vista/’07
- 1 GB processor
- 1 GB ram
- 30 GB hard drive
- Full 1 year warranty on electronics, parts, and software
- Lifetime unlimited free technical support