Growth Series™ 4x4™
Torchmate has responded to CNC market demand by launching the Torchmate® Growth Series™ 4X4™ CNC machine — a new, versatile and adaptable robotic metal cutting product that adds to the company’s growing list of industry-leading CNC offerings. The Growth Series™ 4X4™ machine is offered for sale through nationwide distributors and by calling Torchmate direct at (866) 571-1066.
With the Growth Series™ 4X4™, Torchmate delivers a machine that grows with the consumer’s needs. Based on the overwhelming popularity of the company’s Growth Series™ 2X2™ and 2X4™ CNC machines, the Growth Series™ 4X4™ packs state-of-the-art plasma cutting, engraving, and routing capabilities into a larger cutting table size that increases the range of metal products the machine can cut.
Growth Series™ 2X2™ and Growth Series™ 2X4™ machine owners can upgrade their machines to the Growth Series™ 4X4™ at an affordable price. The upgrade options allow Torchmate customers to invest in a Torchmate CNC machine with confidence, knowing their purchase is flexible enough to be converted into a larger sized CNC machine effectively and affordably.
The launch of our Growth Series™ 4X4™ machine underlines Torchmate’s continuing commitment to create machines that provide the affordability and flexibility that small businesses and hobbyists demand. The Growth Series™ 4X4™ allows CNC machine owners to upgrade their machines to keep pace with the expansion of their business or personal needs without starting all over. 2x2™ and 2x4™ owners can upgrade to the 4x4™ and pay no more than if you purchased the 4x4™ upfront. In addition to the upgrade cost there is a small deposit that will be refunded to you when we receive your old parts back.
The Growth Series™ 4X4™ has been designed with small metal shops, sheet metal companies, career and technical schools, hobbyists and the off-road and racing industry in mind. The Growth Series™ 4X4™ can be used to design and cut everything from intricate and professional-quality metal parts to chassis or suspension components. Sold with versatile software and compatible with multiple tools, the Growth Series™ 4X4™ has functions that are repeatable and precise — allowing a Torchmate machine owner to churn out many copies of the same metal part with a single computer click.
The price tag on the Growth Series™ 4X4™ sets it apart from the competition, and is another reason the Torchmate line of products have become a favorite of small businesses and hobbyists. Call our cnc sales specialist today for more information on pricing.
Torchmate® Growth Series™ 4X4™ CNC Prototyping System package
• Three-axis motorized system (2 x-axis drives and 1, y-axis drive and motor)
• Torchmate Growth Series™ 4x4™ Driver Software
• Growth Series™ 4X4™ water table option available (perfect for dust and airborne particulate control)
- 60” x 60 1/4" footprint
- Small machine shop
- Generic mounting plate to accept your chosen tool holder
- Upgrade available from 2x2 or 2x4 machine
- Relay to turn on/off plasma torch or other closed circuit tool
- 34 sealed ball bearings for linear motion
- 2.5 amp micro-stepping motors
- Two x-axis drives and motors and one y-axis drive and motor
- 380 oz. in. motors
- PC based control software with USB interface
- Approximately 175 lbs.
- 15 amp/ 110 volt for controls
- 220 volt models available for international customers
- Machine can be re-indexed to cut materials larger than 2’x2’
- Anti-backlash screw drive
- Up to 150 ipm (software upgrade available)
- Up to 150 ipm (Tool Dependent)
- Approximately .0006”
Available Plasma Units
Compatible with most plasma cutters
- Tomahawk® 625
- Tomahawk® 1000
- Manual Systems
- Cutmaster A Series
- Powermax Series
- Torchmate Driver Software
- Accepts any .dxf or G-code
Torchmate CAD/CAM Lite
- The Torchmate CAD/CAM program was developed specifically to create shapes for cutting.
- Everything in CAD/CAM Lite plus nesting, scanning and hogging. It contains every feature needed, including dxf importation, automatic kerf compensation, automatic lead-ins and lead-outs, and much more.
- In addition to being a full-blown computer assisted design program, BobCAD renders 2D images into three dimensional shapes. It then generates G-code to create the 3D pieces with torchmate’s automated z-axis in conjunction with a router, roto-ZIP tool, engraver, etc.
- Create digital 3D models of your projects before you start the actual fabrication process. All parts fit together just as they would in a physical model. It is possible to rotate the model, zoom in to see the finest detail, and view its components model from the real thing.
- RhinoCAM is a general purpose machining program for the general machinist. RhinoCAM includes 2 ½ axis, 3 axis, 4 axis and 5 axis operations. This powerful package is ideal for mold, die and tooling, wood working rapid prototyping and general machining markets and generate G-code to be directly sent to the Torchmate machines. This product boasts of powerful toolpath generation strategies coupled with tools for efficiently controlling the cutting tool for detailed machining capabilities, while not sacrificing ease of use. It has all the basic functionality as well as additional features suitable for demanding users with sophisticated manufacturing requirements.
- Windows XP/Vista/’07
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 30 GB hard drive
- 1 year warranty on electronics, parts, and software
- Lifetime unlimited free technical support